Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Stitched Country AND an Announcement

Happy Hump Day!  Linda here, excited to show you what I've been working on!

This is a mixed stitch project I created on the Linnie Blooms Canvas Garden Flag.  Such a great way to do something a little different.  

I started with a Linnie Blooms Pattern -- YES, we now have patterns!  More about that shortly.  
So, I traced the pattern onto the canvas and started with hand stitching.  I stitched the barn, flowers and fence.  
Next, I used Faber-Castell Gelatos mixed with water to color the canvas.  So Much Fun!

The sentiment was stamped on with brown archival ink.  Then I stitched through the center of the lettering to help it stand out.  I ended by sewing some burlap/lace to the top and bottom.  

What do you think?  

Okay.  Now let me quickly tell you about the "announcement".  

I have designed some downloadable patterns for Stitching, Painting and Coloring.  They are for sale on the Linnie Blooms site starting today.  I hope you will check them out!

Creatively yours,

Linda


1 comment: