Monday, August 10, 2015

Another Sunny Day

Hi All! Greeting from California. It's another Sunny Day.

I started this project with a 6 x 6 stretched canvas I gesso the canvas and started painting green at the bottom and turquoise at the top  (the green paint is from Prima and the turquoise is from Art Anthology). I used the Canvas Fence and the Canvas Tree.  I gesso the fence and the tree,I painted the tree green with magenta blooms, I gesso over it again and painted it a second green with baby pink blooms. The fence was gesso and painted in baby pink with a hint of green (grass goes through fences).    



I added flowers to the fence(prima) and even some initials inside a heart. I added some croscill flowers(paper from DCWV) and mod podge them on to the canvas (middle and bottom low left)


I added a little blank scrabble piece and some rope twine to make a tree swing. (Memories)...





Thank You for letting me play. 

TRISH


No comments:

Post a Comment