Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Christmas In July Mini Album!!

Hey Hey Everybody it's me Scrappin Madge!! I am super stoked with this fun mini album that I created out of the wonderful Linnie Blooms Tags.  I used some amazing Heidi Swapp Color Shine spritz and Gesso, along with Molding Paste, paint, Close to my Heart ink and some fun embellishments!!! Take a look at this awesome mini album and tell me what you think!


Here is the Mini Album!! Isn't it cute!! I love love how it turned out!!! So Fun!! Next you will see a page by page of this super fun Mini!

I used the Black Color Shine and some yummy sticker embellishments and 3 gold Bling Gems

Here is a super sweet vintage girl, I used Green molding paste which I made using some re-inker and molding paste, some taupe paint, gold leaf rub n buff some fun embellishments. (I also used mod podge over sticker embellishment to give it a great finish).

Using some pattern paper and Mod Podge along with a fun bling gem and a sticker embellishment.


Molding paste, red Gellato, gold sequins and a fun sticker and wood embellishment piece makes this vintage Santa cute!!!


Using the red Heidi Swapp Color Shine and some pattern paper and sticker a little mod podge and walla!! Beautiful vintage tag!


Once there was a snowman, snowman, snowman, once there was a snowman tall tall tall!!! Check out this fun tag!!! Using many different mediums to create this tag! I used gellatos to color this snowman!

Using Mod Podge and pattern paper to create this fun tag! I also used the green Heidi Swapp Color Shine to get the great colored background.


This is the back cover to the book!! So fun using a great CTMH stamp and some more yummy green molding paste that I made and green gellato and red gellato!!!


I hope that you liked my mini album! Be sure to shop the Linnie Blooms Store to get your fabulous Linnie Blooms Products!!! 
loves-Scrappin Madge

3 comments:

  1. What a darling mini!! I love how you added color to each individual page. The shimmer and vintage accents are great, doll. Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Madge. Love all the fun patterns, colors and textures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB-ulous tag Miss Madge!! I am in love with how you used the canvas tags to create this unique mini. Each one is so fun but my fave is the snowman...love all the colors and textures : )

    ReplyDelete