Saturday, June 7, 2014

Some times simple is the solution

Hello! Happy Saturday from Scatter Joy with Jessann! As I was laying out the beautiful detailed card that I had created, I couldn't get past the beauty of the base layout of my design. Sometimes we forget the simple things in life as well as in our designs. We get so involved in the embellishments and the bling that we don't always realize that a simple design can be the perfect solution. So today I am sharing with you the simplicity of my design.



I love the Linnie Blooms Stencils! They can be used for so many different techniques and when you just need something simple I hope you will think of my design as the perfect solution. 
Have a blessed Saturday!

5 comments:

  1. Sweet and Simple, but lovely! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute, simple but fun colour combos for these amazing creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. My design was much more involved. But I could not get beyond the simple beginnings which are created the wonderful stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right. The simplicity of these is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful...less is sometimes oh so much more! Thanks for reminding us.

    ReplyDelete