Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Dadisms

Happy Hump Day, everyone!  Ashley here with a new project for Linnie Blooms!  I don't think I've ever used burlap on a project before, so I thought I'd try some out on a Father's Day card for my dad.




The only place I adhered the burlap to my cardstock was with the three brads in the top corner.  I actually really like the look of leaving it loose the rest of the way around.

Supplies Used
Cardstock--stash
Glitter brads--stash
There She Goes Clear Stamps Dadisms (no longer available)

Be sure to check out the other projects from the Design Team members throughout the month, and I'll be back next week with my challenge project.  Happy scrapping, everyone!


5 comments:

  1. I think it is hard to make cards for men, and you knocked it out of the park! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great manly, man card. You did wonderful with the burlap…I bet you are hooked now, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture of the burlap! It's a great dads day card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley- what a great Father's Day card!!! I love how you used the burlap and the brads! I love love this!
    loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous Fathers Day card.. great colour, texture and rustic touch

    ReplyDelete