Monday, May 12, 2014

Canvas flowers photo frame

Good Monday Morning! Hope everyone had an amazing weekend. Today, I am bring you my project for the Design Team Challenge of April showers bring May flowers.  My idea was to make something  with the help of my boys so they could give it as a teachers gift. Can you tell, I am ready for the end of the school year?? LOL!

Products we used for this project are the Linnie Blooms canvas shapes - the sunflower and the leaves.  We used a 4 x 4 wooden picture frame ( you know the cheap $1 ones) and the gelli arts print plate, acrylic paints, buttons, and scrabble pieces.















We sprayed the canvas with spray inks and watercolors. What a fun project to do with with you kids that you can give as gifts! I know my boys loved making it! . Hope you enjoyed my frame.

Hugs,
K Hutchinson

5 comments:

  1. fabulous frame.. super cute colours on the canvas floral with leaf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable frame...what a fun way to spend some quality time with your kiddos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great frame! love those colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous frame. I just bought a Gelli Plate and had my girflriends in for a night of playing with our Plates. Have scrabble tiles too. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful gift….something totally different from the typical apples for the teacher! Striking colors and I think it's great how your boys were involved in this design too. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete