Saturday, February 15, 2014

Simple bunting using linnie blooms canvas shapes... with Leeann Pearce

Hello Linnie Blooms fans... I hope you all had a wonderful valentines day yesterday. I'm sure there was lots of I LOVE YOU and chocolate and wine and kisses and and and....
This month also happens to be the month that I was married we will be celebrating 12 years!
-ain't that just sweet!
Anyway I decide to create a little off the page project for my home, I've had this pink paislee tray for a while and really wanted to semi embellish it.
My intention was to keep it simple with little color ... because I plan to display amazingly  awesome photos I have captured of my children.




"Simply Bunting using linnie blooms canvas shapes"

Step 1: Gather an assortment of shapes and line them up and machine stitch.


Step 2:  Add a tiny bit of detail to them. A stamped pattern and a couple of wooden buttons hand-stitched on.


That's it, told you it was simple!
Now just add it to your embellish tray, photo frame, scrapbook page or card. 
Totally up to you.




4 comments:

  1. Lovely piece of work filled with the photo of your littles!! Thanks for sharing your tip on stitching the bunting and most of all CONGRATULATIONS on your anniversary. That's a lot of years to be proud of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome altered art piece!!...my favorite type of art!!....You nailed this for Linnie Blooms! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. super duper adorable.. love this piece.. love that you sewed.. Beautiful Project!

    ReplyDelete