Tuesday, January 21, 2014

You look like me

Hi everone! Today is the fist day I post as a new designer for Linnie Blooms. I feel so happy and excited about this new adventure and love working with the canvas products.

I´m showing you a page made by using the 12x12 Canvas Blanks as my background.


Since my project involved a couple of different mediums I choose to prep the canvas with gesso on the area where I planned to add the mediums.


If you look close you can visualize that I also used the Canvas leaves on my project. The grid effect was aschived by stamping with a clear stamp from Cocoa Daisy.


Well I hope I could inspire you today! Please visit my blog for more inspiration.

Marie Johansson

4 comments:

  1. Lovely page Marie!! I adore the colors and layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic page design. Love your colors and the lovely textures/layers you've incorporated here. That black thread really draws my eye toward your sweet photo. Great use of that canvas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE.. just love it.. super cool wall piece.. great 1st project

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper cool page Marie!...Should be displayed on an art wall!!

    ReplyDelete