Friday, December 6, 2013

Seeing stars with Rubbermoon and Linnie Blooms

Linda from Linnie Blooms here to show you how I used one of my new Rubbermoon stamps!


I didn't take photos of my process but I'm happy to walk you through it.  First, I used a Tim Holtz tree embossing folder to give some dimension to my card.  I brushed green ink across the raised trees to help them stand out.  (LOVE!)  Then I stamped the cute Rubbermoon trail of stars along the bottom of my card.  I filled them with gold Stickles for some sparkle!  I attached some Linnie Blooms Texture as a banner along with a Linnie Blooms Star Shape that I colored with Viva Decor's 3D paper coloring and a button.

Last, but certainly not least, I used the Rubbermoon Merry Christmas sentiment on a strip of paper and attached it with Pop-Dots.  Love it!  You could totally mix this up with different color schemes.  So pretty, don't you think?!

Creatively yours,
Linda

2 comments:

  1. Super cute Linda! I love the distressed star - it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Linda! I love the distressed star - it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete