Saturday, September 28, 2013

Life Is...

Hey everyone. Shanna here with a new project that I made for Linnie Blooms. 
I love how this turned out and I am so excited to share it with you.

Check out the video if you would love to know how I made this canvas.








Items Used:
Linnie Blooms: Medium ButterliesButterflies, and Pennants
Dylusion Sprays
Lindy Stamp Gang Spray
Gina's Design Nancy Flourish Shapes
Washi Tape
Prima Stencils, Paper, Stamps, and Chalk
Faber Castell Gel Sticks
Modeling Paste
Creative Inspiration Paints
Tim Holtz Alphas 
Gesso


Shanna Shands

2 comments:

  1. ooh how creative and thanks so much for the tutorial I am going to have fun trying out a few of the techniques you have used :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy. I hope you share them with me so I can see what you create!

      Delete