Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Embrace Autumn Wall Hanging

Hello everyone and happy hump day! Today I have a super fun project for Fall.
 I started with a canvas blank. They are awesome and you can't beat it being already sewn and cute and ready to go! :) I used a chevron stencil and craft paint to make the background.

 The star comes in a pack of 4! Nice for lots of projects.
 These trees are one of my favorite canvas pieces I've worked with so far. So very versatile. Love that you could use them for any season. I just used a stencil brush and craft paint to get the effect I wanted.
The little owl is so cute just plain canvas so I knew he would be fun to play with. I actually painted it and used sharpies on it and didn't care for the way it turned out so I gesso'd it and started over. The canvas took the abuse beautifully. I added the saying and that's that. I love it. I've already had a friend try to steal it. LOL
Hope you all enjoy your day! Thanks for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment